Fund-raising photo sessions: Santa Barbara, CA

In an effort to help my church raise some money for their construction project, I thought I would offer some photo sessions. I would like to take *next* weekend (October 9-10, 2009) to offer photos to any of you who might like some family portraits, pictures of your children, or maybe a jump start on christmas photos. My request is that you would make a donation to our church for $75-$100 (or more! ;) ), to go toward their building fund -- I'm pretty sure this would be tax deductible.

As a thank you for your donation, I will give you a photo session along with a CD of your editted photos, from which you can make whatever prints you would like.

I know this is a short amount of time to plan and organize your family. But I'm hoping to get just a few people together to make a dent in the church's budget. If you're not able, maybe you would have a friend who is interested?

If you would like to make a session appointment, you can send me an email: karinavb@ymail.com and we will make arrangements.

In the meantime, here are some photos of the children who will be getting new classrooms as a result of this project:











children, portraiture, photographs, santa barbara, ca, california, photography, fund-raiser, photo sessions, photographer